With the recent influx of technology and digital innovation, every business in every industry has the opportunity to become more efficient, sustainable, and optimize their processes. People in the trades are no exception! So, what happens when you mix digital innovation, financial education, and the trades? Here’s a hint… it involves SUCCESS.
In this episode, I welcome Michael Fina, a New York City native who for the past 15 years has been working with LendingClub, a union-founded bank, and The Union Labor Advisory Network to educate and support those in the local union labor community.
Listen in to learn how Michael is supporting his community of tradespeople through services like treasury and case management, as well as what you can do to support your local tradespeople.
What You’ll Learn in This Episode:
· How Michael and Lending Club are helping individuals and companies in the trades to optimize their business.
· The immense earning potential for trades workers & The dangers of undervaluing your employees.
· What is The Rotary Club? & The benefits of getting involved.
· Opportunities that have risen and challenges Michael has faced while serving his community.
· Advice for aspiring social media content creators who want to make a difference in their community.
· Michael’s Learning and Misstep: Losing his father during the pandemic & Using innovative technology and community connection to help and serve others.
“As my career has progressed in the world of technology, I just want to make sure that I’m learning every day and providing that knowledge to the clients and the people that I work with and support on a day-to-day basis.” - Michael Fina
Connect with Michael:
Connect with him on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/michael-fina-667b35
Learn more about LendingClub: www.lendingclub.com
The Union Labor Advisory Network: www.ulanetwork.com
Barbie The Welder: www.barbiethewelder.com
Nontraditional Employment for Women (NEW): www.new-nyc.org
Tools and Tiaras: www.toolsandtiaras.org
Join The Rotary Club: www.rotary.org